With the arrival of spring, it is time to change our skin care routine to adapt to new seasonal challenges and in particular to prevent the signs of aging. Skin may react differently to changes in temperature, humidity and UV radiation, requiring special attention for mature skin.
Here are some tips for taking care of your skin in spring and preserving its youthfulness.
1. Cleanse your skin gently: Spring is the perfect time to change your facial cleanser and opt for a gentler formula that won't be harsh on mature skin. A cleanser that is too harsh can disrupt the skin's natural balance and cause irritation, accentuating fine lines and wrinkles. Choose a gentle cleanser that cleanses deeply without drying out the skin.
We offer you at oceanheritage, the very effective gentle cleanser the reviviscent balm. This triple-effective cleansing balm transforms under your fingers, releasing its action on your skin. Initially a cleansing and purifying oil to eliminate impurities, it gradually transforms, on contact with water, into a moisturizing milk, which will restore softness and suppleness to your skin!
2. Exfoliate regularly: In spring, it is important to regularly exfoliate your skin to remove cells accumulated during the winter and promote cell renewal. Exfoliation also helps prevent clogged pores and blemishes, while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, the proteins responsible for skin's firmness and elasticity. Use a gentle exfoliator once or twice a week for optimal results.
3. Moisturize your skin: Spring can be a difficult time for mature skin as it may be subjected to warmer temperatures and higher humidity. It is important to hydrate your skin with a light but nourishing cream suited to your skin type and anti-aging needs.
If you have dry skin, opt for a richer and more hydrating cream: the rich reviving cream from oceanheritage for example, containing anti-aging active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid!
If you have dehydrated, reactive skin prone to redness, we recommend Oceanheritage 's light reviving cream containing antioxidant and rejuvenating active ingredients.
4. Protect your skin from UV rays: UV rays can be very harmful to mature skin, accelerating skin aging and the formation of age spots. Be sure to apply sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30 every day, even if you don't plan to spend a lot of time outdoors.
5. Nourish your skin from the inside out: Your diet can also affect the appearance of your mature skin. Eat foods rich in antioxidants like fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water!